Thursday, February 1, 2007

New Cock-ette


So, reader(s),

My super-girly ablility to overinflate the mundane has been off-kilter lately. But I've been Bradshawing my ass off as of late, so lets see whether we can milk 1,000 words out of my question-palooza:

Craigslist:

1. American girls looking for European/Exotic guys. Are they just in love with the idea of an accent because they hate themselves so; and inadvertenly exploding the envelope on the whole "easy American girl" stereotype? Or are they just fat?

2. European/Exotic guys looking for American girls. Are they really the exotic letharios that the WE network says they are; or is the phrase "Wants mairrage for U.S. citizenship" really a French/English cognate for "easy ticket to the land of plenty poon" like I think it is? Or are they just fat?

3.Missed Connections. Clever, tech-savvy declarations of admiration; or cleverly worded bait for "dress up in my dead blonde fiance's wedding gown" obsession fantasies? Or are they just gormless fatties?

Threesomes:

1. Lady-types, Have you ever asked a woman in the ladies room to show your husband her dress? (Clever husband, have you asked the dress girl to twirl for you?) Maybe you should. It's a level of game that I did not know existed, and I don't know whether call myself a victim, or be proud to be double teamed from that angle. Either way, I did'nt get what was up until I walked away; and if I fell for it, tons of other girls will.

2. Fantasizing about a newly discovered hot bartender during the deed with bf, most defs not a hot bartender. Innocent fantasy, or death knell? Or, just a way to get more free drinks, with which to get fat?

No comments: