Sunday, December 31, 2006

Pseudonyms, Pseudo-me

I've recently broken up with MySpace. It wasn't easy, as MySpace was like heroin to my vanity. But I knew I made the right decision when my godparents mentioned that I came across like a dick-crazed party girl on my site.Really, I live a bit of a closeted lifestyle. MySpace gave me a way to keep in touch with like minded people, and friends; and a platform to subversively vent my opinions. Or so I naively thought. Platforms are for shouting. Subversiveness should be clandestine by nature. The two obviously don't mix. After the breakup, I began to long for the stench of my opinion on the Internet.So, here I am again. I won't be disclosing any real names or locations in this blog. But I will be covering parties, hilarious encounters, and of course, what I really think of my boyfriend.

No comments: